The Housing Commission oversees Schoenherr Towers and the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.
Schoenherr Towers is a public housing facility for persons 62 years of age or older, located at 37500 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312. For more information, call 586-264-6410 or visit the website.
The Sterling Heights Housing Commission’s mission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing conditions for very low-income families and to manage resources efficiently. The Sterling Heights Housing Commission is to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.
Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is a federal rent assistance program to help low income families, seniors and people with disabilities pay for safe, decent housing. For more information, call 586-264-6410.
- 6 p.m.
- Meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Administrative Liaison - Teresa Jarzab, HUD Program Coordinator
- Schoenherr Towers Community Room
37500 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Michael Venetis, President Term Ending: December 31, 2022
- Thomas Szatkowski Term Ending: December 31, 2024
- Shawn Taylor Term Ending: December 31, 2023
- Corey Venetis Term Ending: December 31, 2020
- Wanda Hansbrough Walker Term Ending: December 31, 2021